Monday, January 24, 2011

FitGems Nation's Women's History Month Celebration

For those that don't know, March is Women's History Month, a month that's set aside each year to celebrate the achievements of the women who have made an impact on the world.

I want to give thanks to every woman who's a part of this industry, so I'm going to give the entire month of March to all of you! FitGems will be hosting a Women's History Month Celebration and I want all of YOU ladies to be part of it.

What will I be needing from you? Whatever you want to provide. Here are a few suggestions to help you out:
  • Videos (your workouts/competitions/advice to aspiring and current competitors)
  • Poems
  • Guest Articles
  • Artwork
  • Podcasts
  • Contest Experiences
  • Etc.
My goal for Women's History Month is to show my appreciation for all of you. If you would like to participate, please email me at admin@fitgemsnation.net, and put Women's History Month celebration in the subject line.

The celebration will begin on March 1st and will end on March 31st. Hope to see many of you participate in this historical event! More info will be released in the coming days.

No comments: