Monday, January 17, 2011

Clarification on "Share Your Passion...Share Your Journey"

Yesterday, I posted an opportunity for the female athletes to share your journey with the world (http://fitgems.blogspot.com/2011/01/share-your-passionshare-your-journey.html). I've been asked about a few things that I should have clarified on earlier, so let me set the record straight on a few things.

If you already have a blog and would just want to advertise your blog on FitGems, just send me the link to your blog at admin@fitgemsnation.net, and I'll post it and promote it. If you want to post your writings on the FitGems journal, email me your writings and I'll post them on here and I'll send you the links, so you can post it on your website, Twitter, Facebook fan page, etc.

If you have any questions beyond that, feel free to email me at admin@fitgemsnation.net. For those that have already sent me your beginning posts, thank you. For others on the fence about doing this, I highly recommend you give this a go for at least one of your contests for this year. It's a great thing knowing you have people that will support you in your journey through the good times and the bad, and everything in between.

No comments: