Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Poll Results for April-May 2010 and New Poll for Summer (June-August) 2010

Thanks to everyone that voted on the poll that was supposed to have been just for April, however I decided to give the poll another month of voting. I asked you How do you feel about IFBB Pro Bikini, with its first couple of shows in the books? 59% of you said that it's a great addition to the IFBB (which I agree with entirely),while 41% of you said that it's just another T and A division for the IFBB. I'm very surprised no one chose the option of "I need to see the rest of this year's shows to make an opinion". I can only assume that either you like the new division or you hate the new division. All I can say that the division is here, and it will be here for quite some time. Deal with it. :)

Now, onto a new poll, which I'm PURPOSELY extending until the end of August, because I really want to get your opinion on this one. The poll question for Summer of 2010 is...

Should IFBB follow the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and NASCAR, and adopt an All-Star Weekend? Yes, No, or Maybe?


Some of you might be scratching your heads on this one, but it will make a bit more sense with a post I'll be doing about it within the coming days. I think you mike like what I have in store for you. 

No comments: