Monday, June 28, 2010

Figure Original to Compete in Bikini?

Over the weekend, checking my Twitter out, a particular tweet from Isaac Hinds on his Hardbody News Twitter caught my attention. This was posted on June 25th:

One of the original IFBB Figure Pros is coming back to compete in Bikini. She was top five in the Figure Olympia years ago. Guess who...

Needless to say this news sparked my interest. Kinda ironic since one of the first bikini pros (Stacey Oster-Thompson) is joining the figure rankings soon. And yes, Isaac (and Sioux) happened to break the news on that as well! I took a guess on it, and was...wrong. I think now...I might have a clue who's doing it, but I'm going to hold out until it's revealed, either by Isaac or by whoever happens to guess it correctly. 

If you think you know who it is, send Isaac a Twitter reply to http://twitter.com/hardbodynews.


EDIT: Isaac has revealed the identity of the new bikini competitor. It's former top-5 place Figure Olympia finisher Dina Al-Sabah. Dina will be making her pro bikini debut at the IFBB Tampa Pro.

No comments: