Friday, September 11, 2009

2009 Olympia Webcast

You probably know this by now, but the Olympia will be shown this year via webcast. I've already done this, but for those that won't be in Vegas, bookmark the following link and tune in on Friday for the Fitness and Ms. Olympia Finals, and the Mr. Olympia Prejudging. Saturday night will be the Figure and Mr. Olympia finals.

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2009olympia/webcast/2009olympia.html

I haven't made up my mind yet about hosting a live chat DURING the Olympia, but if I do, I'll let you all know. If that happens, as opposed to having the chat on the official website, it will be held on the blog.


In my honest opinion, if I could recommend one website to go to for great live coverage, it would be Siouxcountry, hands down. Their coverage of the North Americans was arguably the BEST coverage of an event I've ever witnessed. I seriously felt like I was there myself. It was that good.

To think we were months away from the Olympia, now we're merely two weeks away. It's insane! :)

No comments: