Friday, September 25, 2009

My 2009 Olympia Predictions

We are mere hours away from the start of prejugding, and all the women (Fitness, Figure, Ms. Olympia) will be performing today, with the Fitness Olympia and Ms. Olympia finals being tonight. I'm about as lost as a needle in a haystack when it comes to predictions, but I'll post them anyways:

Ms. Olympia

1. Iris Kyle
2. Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia
3. Heather Armbrust
4. Betty Adkins
5. Dayana Cadeau
6. Lisa Aukland

Fitness Olympia

1. Adela Garcia
2. Tracey Greenwood
3. Julie Palmer
4. Tina Durkin
5. Shannon Meteraud
6. Trish Warren

Figure Olympia

1. Gina Aliotti
2. Jenny Lynn
3. Heather Mae French
4. Kristal Richardson
5. Jessica Putnam
6. Felicia Romero

I would absoultely flip out if I had one of the categories right. Don't see it happening though, but we'll shall soon see. Best of luck to everyone this weekend!!!

No comments: