Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FitGems Nation on YouTube

I'm very aware of how much time all you ladies put into this sport, but sometimes it doesn't leave too much time to expand your name besides competing. Being on magazines, paysites, etc. is what separates a star from a competitor. With that being said, I've decided to create a Youtube channel for FitGems Nation.

I created the YouTube channel to host FitGems-created content, such as interviews, site news, and (hopefully) contest footage and candid stuff from the members. Recently, I did my first audio interview, with IFBB Pro Diana Stanback. Minus a few technical issues, I say the interview turned out alright. :)

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3FQW_bCsB4

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c9r0YuRZ0U

In addition to hosting FitGems-created material, this channel will be used to host any videos of competitors that want to get their name out there, showcase their training routines, answer questions from fans, etc. This is a great opportunity for those that want to make a name for themselves besides JUST competing. All competitors have to do is send me your video(s) to me at admin@fitgemsnation.net and I'll take care of the rest. This is a FREE service I'm offering to every female competitor out there, regardless of division, regardless of federation.

If you're a fan and want to contribute a video from a competitor, you may do so as well...as long as the competitor you film or have a video by is okay with it. I will NOT accept any video that is from another site and you don't have permission to post it. That's pirating and is illegal. While most people will watch and not think about the consequences, you're doing more harm than good when you post a copyrighted video on YouTube. Piracy=less money for the competitor/site. Less money=less opportunities and exposure in the long run.



This is a chance for free marketing in this industry, and I encourage you all to take advantage of this opportunity. If you have any questions, please email me at admin@fitgemsnation.net, and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Bookmark the official FitGems Nation Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/FitGemsNation

No comments: