Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Looking for FitGems Article Contributors

FitGems Nation is growing by the bit each day, and it's time for this blog to join the main site in its expansion. I'm on the lookout for at least four current competitors that would like to write for FitGems occasionally. I'm looking for one person representing each division (women's bodybuilding, fitness, figure, bikini). It can be a pro or an amateur. Long story short, I'm giving you a chance to let your voice be heard about your division. :-)

In addition, I'm looking for a legend blogger. By legend, I mean of someone who's competed before but has retired from competition). If you have any ideas on who I should get, or if you would like to write for FitGems , let me know by shooting me an email at admin@fitgemsnation.net or leaving a comment below.

No comments: