Monday, November 2, 2009

Poll Results for October and New Poll for November

Thanks to everyone that answered the October Poll of the Month. I asked last month, With the elimination of the 45 second mandatories and one-piece swimsuit round, will this help or hurt the fitness division? 50% of you said that it was too early to tell at this point (which I agree), 33% said that this would help the division, while 16% said that this would hurt the division. I think we'll get a better grasp of the changes during the 2010 season.

This month's question has to do with something I blogged earlier, regarding having a
Arnold selection show. Check out the link to see what I'm talking about.

My question for you is: Would YOU like to see an Arnold Classic Selection Show in the future? Yes or No?

No comments: