Thursday, October 1, 2009

Zivile/WWE Update

Remember how I mentioned that the 2008 Figure International Champion Zivile Raudoniene was possibly heading to the WWE, hence skipping out on competing in the Figure Olympia? Well, if you don't, click here to revist what I wrote about it. Apparently, things are now moving forward in her quest in possibly becoming a WWE Diva. RxMuscle's Dave Palumbo and John Romano caught up with Zivile over the weekend and informed them on her progress and transition from the figure stage to the squared circle.

Click on the picture below to go to the video:

Judging by the video alone, I personally think she would make a great WWE Diva. I thought it was interesting for her to say that she was one of the bigger girls in the Flordia Championship Wrestling (FCW) territory. Interesting as she is one of the smaller girls in figure. Like any wrestling personality (or in her case, wrestling personality-to-be), there were going to be some "mock wrestling holds." And she mentioned that her delivery of speech is improving, which is a must in WWE, as they are very big on promos.

I won't mention much else, as I'll let you view the video for herself, but from what I gathered from it, Zivile could very well be a great asset to the WWE family. She's got the look, the personality, and she's eagar to learn. I'm just hoping her wrestling skills are up to par and decent when and if she goes on TV. Today's fans (especially those internet marks, smarks, and critics that THINK they know everything about the business and it revolved around THEM because THEY say so) are more crucial to a female wrestler's skills now more than ever before. I mean, they don't mind mention that this woman is hot, but at the same time, they won't hesitate for a second to say that she doesn't belong in the wrestling world. I believe that if Zivile wants it bad enough, she will make something out herself in the WWE. And when that is realized and the WWE and fans get that Zivile is for real, the sky's the limit for this future blonde superstar.

As things progress with Zivile and WWE, I'll try to keep you posted as much as I can. Good luck Zivile. The FitGems Nation supports you all the way!!! :)

No comments: