Monday, October 26, 2009

New Elite: Carla Gutierrez

What's the New Elite? I just find female bodybuilders, fitness, and figure competitors that I feel will be the next big thing in this industry. I'm kicking it off with a Canadian who has all the tools to make it in the IFBB figure if and WHEN she becomes a pro. I'm talking about the Canadian Chica, Carla Gutierrez!




(Picture courtesy of TwixPix)

In such a short amount of time, Carla is looked upon as one of the top figure competitors in Canada and future IFBB figure pro. She's also an accomplished model in various publications, including Playboy.

In addition to being a figure competitor, She is also on HerBicepsCam, and it has been told that she blows the roof off the place. In 2009, she entered her first National competition and placed third in her class, which is a great debut for anyone who enters their first National competition. Look for this Latina Canadian to make more waves in the coming years as she aims to become an IFBB Figure Pro.

She is on
Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, and FitGems Nation. You can also visit her upcoming website at http://www.carlitagutierrez.com/.


If there's a star in the making that you want me to spotlight in the future, Twit me (
http://twitter.com/fitgemsnation) or Email me (admin@fitgemsnation.net) a suggestion, and I'll feature them here on this blog.

No comments: