Monday, October 26, 2009

Song of the Week-T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"

If there was ever a rap song that describes the relationship of a competitve bodybuilder (male and female), fitness, figure, or bikini competitor and their fans, this song is it.



My life, your entertainment
You watch it while I live it (live it)
I walk they follow (ay)
I talk they holla (ay)
Just here for your amusement
My life, your entertainment
You watch it while I live it (live it)
You waitin' for me to lose it
I guess I'm just here for your amusement



Beginning next week, and all November long, YOU, the FitGems Nation, will determine the Song of the Week. Twit your song choice to me (
http://twitter.com/fitgemsnation), email me your song choice (admin@fitgemsnation.net), or leave a comment below.

No comments: