Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Song of the Week-Alexx Calise "Good Enough"

This month is a very special month for many reasons (Christmas, end of school year, football that REALLY matters (aka the playoffs and college football bowl games), etc.). Now this month will mark something I've never done before. I'm going to feature an artist for the entire month of December!!!

A few weeks ago, I had Halestorm as Song of the Week, and an up-and-coming artist by the name of Alexx Calise took noticed. She wanted her songs featured on this site, and I was happy to obligue. Long story short, I'll be featuring Alexx's material all month long, starting with this pretty cool song called "Good Enough". It's got a good beat to it, and would be good for cardio.



Later on this week, I'll give you an inside look into FitGems Nation's first-ever Featured Artist. She has ties with a major IFBB bodybuilder and happens to be a fitness enthusiast as well as a singer. Consider this my Christmas treat to you. Hope you enjoy her music! :)

No comments: