Sunday, December 20, 2009

Arnold 2010...The Time's Upon Us

I retweeted this news a few hours ago, and thought I'd post it here as well. According to ArnoldSports's Twitter, the Arnold 2010 Invite list will be out very shortly, as early as tomorrow even!

For IFBB competitors, THIS is their Santa list. I'll be in and out tomorrow, so more than likely I won't be able to update you all right then on who got invited to the 2010 Arnold. HOWEVER...I CAN give you links to a few places that I know for sure will have the list posted before I do.

Hardbody News
Siouxcountry
IFBB Pro
and of course, the official Arnold site.

Yes, I know there's more, but I know for SURE that these sites will provide the news ASAP should I not be near a computer when the news breaks out. To everyone that sent an Arnold invite, best of luck to you! SOME of you are going to have a very Merry Christmas!!! :)

No comments: