Saturday, November 1, 2008

The FitGems Nation Community Board...OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

It's was bound to come sooner than later, and I decided to make it sooner. As of now, I have a community board that goes along with this blog (which is my main numero uno) and social network site. It's not as fancy as others out there, but I don't care about that. As long as it serves its purpose (which is to be a positive place for competitors, fans, supporters, and everyone that is a part of the female muscle industry), and everyone's happy, then I'm happy.

Here's the link to the site:
http://fitgemsnation.proboards.com/

I hope you all out there will give the board a chance. That's all I'm asking for; a chance. If you don't have that, you have nothing.

Also I'd like to thank those who voted on last month's poll about how you felt about this year's Olympia, based on a scale from one to ten. According to the poll, and 17% of you ranked it awful, while 46% of you thought the show was awesome. 3% chose rank 2, 7% chose rank 5, 10% chose rank 6, 7% chose rank 7, 3% chose rank 8, and 3% chose rank 9. No one chose rank 3 or 4.

This month's question is Which current and/or former WWE Diva would make great IFBB competitors?

Once again, thank you all for the support!

No comments: