Saturday, November 8, 2008

MAJOR CHANGE TO FITGEMS NATION COMMUNITY SITE!!!

I thought about this over and over, and well...I've come to the conclusion that with how I wanted to do the site, I'd thought Wetpaint kinda limited my vision of the site in a way. I've went with Ning instead because they seemed to have a creative output that better match my vision of what I wanted the community site to be.

Jeff Olive is the administrator there (there might be a couple of more very soon) and has done wonders for the site so far, and I know he will help me make the site something everyone can be proud of. If you know Jeff Olive, I'd would suggest you click here and take a look at his site and join it.

THE WETPAINT SITE WILL BE TERMINATED VERY SOON...THIS SITE IS THE ONLY COMMUNITY SITE FOR FITGEMS: http://fitgems.ning.com. As soon as everything is transfered from the old site to the new site, this site (http://fitgemssite.wetpaint.com) will be no more. Just thought I'd give you the heads up. Thanks!

EDIT: I changed a few words on the introductory post here because after reading over it, it came out unprofessional toward my decision to move the FitGems Nation Community Site. The site is still moving, but I could have put it in better words than what I did earlier. And for that, I'm sorry.

No comments: