Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Special Editions of "Sharing a TenSpot": Coming Soon!

Hey there!

I'd thought I'd give you all the heads up on something. Over the next several days, HOPEFULLY (hopefully being the key term here), I'll be posting three special "Sharing a TenSpot" interviews. You're probably asking yourself...why are these three interview gonna be special? These interview are from ALL THREE FEMALE OLYMPIA CHAMPIONS!!! The first one I will post is one I did with this year's Fitness Olympia Champion Jenny Hendershott. Trust me, for those that have not read or seen any of Jenny's interviews, you're in for a treat. She tells it like it is and holds nothing back. So be checking for it withing the next few days for these EXCLUSIVE interviews.

Also thank you to everyone for voting on arguably the most one-sided question of all time...or at least on this blog. I asked Should there be more female muscle coverage on TV? and practically all of you voted Yes. Only three people voted No.

This month's question is about this year's Olympia. Whether you attended, watched it on webcast, went to messages boards to catch updates, whatever..., I have this question for you: On a scale from 1 (awful) to 10 (awesome), how would you rank this year's Olympia? 10 being awesome and 1 being awful. I doubt this poll will be as one-sided as the last one.

Take care and thanks!

No comments: