Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You for Five Years of FitGems!!!


Five years ago today....FitGems was nothing but a blog. I used this blog to share my thoughts about the fitness industry for anyone that would listen. It caught on a bit with other fans and people began to see that I was for real. The fact that anyone would take their time to read my material made me feel good inside.

Now five year, 600,000 blog views, many interviews, a main website, a Facebook fan page of over 2,000 fans, a Twitter site of over 4,000 followers, and an online store later, FitGems has gone beyond even my expectations as a big name in female muscle support/recognition. We're not the biggest nor the best, but we've stayed loyal to all of you from the start back in 2008, and we don't plan to stop now. We will continue to grow, evolve, and improve and learn to better support you all, onstage and off, and also when the competition is over and/or when you want to being that quest. I do this for YOU, the competitors. Without you, FitGems would be nothing, and that's the truth.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for your support and hope you continue to support FitGems for as long as we are here. And if you allow us and if it's in our God's will...we aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Thank you, God bless you, I love and respect you all. :)

C-Ray
Founder of FitGems Nation
Five Years...and Still Shining!

1 comment:

Female Muscle Universe said...

Congratulations for this anniversary because is easy to say it, but is hard to achieve it. 5 years menas the half of a decade with many satisfactions and this site deserves a lot of triumphs. FMFF.