Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FitGems to Interview Jenny Worth in 2011!!!

FitGems Nation is honored to announce that in January 2011, we will be conducting an interview with one of the biggest fitness legends of all time, 2001 Fitness International Champion and top Fitness Olympia finalist Jenny Worth!!!

Jenny from 2001 Fitness Olympia
Photo credit: Jenny's Facebook

This has been in the making for months via Facebook. It was going to be a cool email interview like I've done with all my interview thus far (except for Diana Stanback), but things took an interesting turn. Jenny decided that she would like to do it via audio. So I have the honor and privilege to interview this amazing legend. But I don't want this to be just any interview; I want it to be special, which is why I want YOU, the FitGems Nation, to be part of this special event.

In addition to the questions I've already made for Jenny, I will select five questions from all of you out there. How you do submit your questions? Simple...leave your question(s) below as a comment or email them to me at admin@fitgemsnation.net (Please put Jenny Worth Interview in the subject line).There's no limit to how many questions you can submit, but keep in mine that I'm only going to choose FIVE, and please...no pointless questions, please. We're all adults here. BTW, you have until January 8th. I will choose the best questions and send them to Jenny on the 9th.

For those that have followed and supported FitGems since 2008, I can honestly say that this is arguably the biggest things that has ever happened for the site, to interview one of the true queens of not only fitness, but of this entire industry as well. To say that FitGems is looking forward to interviewing Jenny would be an understatement. Looking forward to seeing all your questions for Jenny!!! :)

No comments: