Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!



Just thought I'd take this time to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope you all get what you wanted, and to all the young ones out there...hope Santa visited you last night!

As we all know, things are not as well as they could be, with the economy and all. I wish things could be better, and who knows? Things could get better as time progresses. However, to be quite honest, we should all be thankful for what we already have instead of what we don't have. Thank God everyday for He brought us life.

I'll leave you all with the last words from The Christmas Song:

And so I'm offering this simple phrase,
To kids from one to ninety-two,
Although its been said many times, many ways,
Merry Christmas to you.

No comments: