Monday, August 4, 2008

My ideal Arnold Classic Physique competitor list (pro list)

Well, I’ve told you about my physique division proposal. Now let’s just say I was in the Arnold Classic committee, and I was in charge of picking 25 pro competitors for the inaugural physique competition. Who would I pick? Based on my blog post about my physique division thoughts, here are the 25 pros I would choose for the Arnold Classic Physique competition. Feel free to add others below on the comments.

Each of the pictures uses for this blog belong to their respective sites. Click pics to enlarge.


Davana Medina



Valerie Waugaman


Adela Garcia



Kim Klein


Juliana Malacarne


Beni Lopez


Heidi Fletcher

Karen Zaremba


Debbie Leung


Christine Pomponio-Pate


Stacy Simons


Mindi O’Brien



















Shannon Meteraud


Macey Boudreau


Monica Brant-Peckham


Tracey Greenwood


Tara Scotti


Vicki Nixon


Dayana Caedeu


Amy Peters



















Rosa-Marie Romero


Julie Shipley-Childs


Julie Palmer


Denise Masino



















Claire Parmley


Well...there ya go. My "dream list" of competitors for the first pro physique competition. Trust me, this was not easy for me to nail the list down to 25. The amateur list won't be a cakewalk either, but I'll give it my best. Agree or disagree with the list? Leave a comment below, then. For those that were waiting for the pro list (all two of you, LOL), thanks for being patient.

Personal note: If anything was to actually come out of this, I would literally freak out.


No comments: