Sunday, August 17, 2008

FitGems...now more than just a blog

Well...I've been working on my blog, and once again, I thank everyone who has taken the time to read my thoughts on the industry and the ones that have made it possible. But now, I want to talk briefly about something I've start a few days ago. I've started a social network site on Wetpaint, to go along with this blog. I think this could be the beginning of something cool, as I've never taken on something this big before. I'm inviting everyone to this site: fellow competitors, models, photographers, fans, supporters, etc.

Here's the site:
http://fitgemssite.wetpaint.com/

If you would like to be a moderator, shoot me an email. Thanks!

P.S. I've also been on a personal quest to be healther. I've went from being 250 pounds at the beginning of the summer down to 236 pounds today. To say that I'm beyond stoked would be an understatement. Peace out!

No comments: