Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"A Fitting Review"-Siouxcountry.com

Here's a new segment called "A Fitting Review" I know, how original, dumba$$. Anyways, what I do is review female muscle message boards, female competitor/model sites, DVD, etc. and so on that I like (or dislike) for one reason or another. Not that these are just OPINIONS. Whatever I say on here is not to be carved in stone, as I am a fan first, expert never. With that being said let's get started.


As most of you might know I’m a member of WAY too many message boards, and do my absolute best to be a positive supporter for the female muscle community. But if there was one board I could recommend to any pro competitor, amateur competitor, fan or someone who wants to learn and understand about the world of female muscle without being chastised for their believes, then I’d check out and join Siouxcountry’s board. Personally, I don’t think there’s another board out there that is as welcome or as positive as Sioux’s board. In less than six months, he has brought in more people in that length amount of time than others who’ve been in the game for years. As of this writing, he has over 1,800 members on his board (and still growing). That include pros and amateurs from many federations, judges, fans, promoters, and eight of the most beautiful (inside and out) moderators anyone can ask for? I know deep within my heart that all eight of them represent the pro elite of this business.

So what’s his secret? He’s honest. He loves the sport and the competitors and fans who contribute to the sport, as do I.

Ya know what…I could tell you how awesome this board is, but that wouldn’t do it justice. How about you check it out yourselves? Click on the banner below to visit the board. After checking it out, join it! Trust me...you won't be disappointed.





More "Fitting Reviews" to come!


Also thanks to all of you that voted on the thoughts of Trish and Gina facing off at Wrestlemaina 25. If if were up to most of you, that match will take place at the Showcase of the Immortals next year. This month's question is "Should there be a physique/classic female bodybuilding division in the IFBB/NPC?" I'll give my thoughts on this highly debated topic in the days to come.

No comments: