Thursday, October 21, 2010

ATTENTION ALL IFBB FEMALE PROS!

IFBB Pro Tammy Patnode has been asked if any existing pros would be interested in a 2011 pro show for the upcoming women's physique division. Who is eligible? IFBB Pros of Women's Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure. If you're a figure or fitness competitor who's been marked down in the past due to being too muscular, or if you're a female bodybuilder who has been deemed far too small, this is definitely for you. If you're interested, leave a comment below, or email me at admin@fitgemsnation.net and will forward all your messages to Tammy.

You have a voice in what happens with this division. Please take advantage of this!!!

1 comment:

Marina Lopez said...

I am very intrested. I crossed over from figure because I was "to hard" as the judges put it. I just earned my pro card at Nationals. I realize that as a light weight I would need to gain several pounds to be competitive at the pro level. Please inlcude me in the developemnt of this class. I will be happy to help in any way establish this class. I am open for comments and suggestions that may help create this division.

Thank you,

MArina Lopez IFBB Pro