Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Future of FitGems Nation's main site

I've been talking and chatting with Ning creators who pay premium services like I do. Apparently, I was under the impression that members would have to pay to join a Ning site. Apparently that's not the case. Ning will just stop providing their free service. This does NOT mean the only way to join a site is to pay. With that said, FitGems Nation, for now, will remain with the Ning service. I will keep the SocialGo website as an emergency back-up, so that will not go away.

However...with the changes in prices, I am asking for help. Ever since I began this in 2008, I've done this with my own money and will continue to use my money to keep FitGems Nation flowing. Some people have asked how they can become site sponsors. Everything you need to know about site sponsorship is on this link here:

http://www.fitgemsnation.net/page/becoming-a-site-sponsor

Not only will will you give something, you GET a heck of a lot in return.

That's where things stand. If you would like to get in contact with me about helping to sponsor FitGems Nation, email me at admin@fitgemsnation.net.

No comments: