Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fitness TV Shows?!?! Hmmm...

What is your favorite fitness show of all time, and who would you like to see have one in the future? This is something I've been thinking about for quite some time now.

My favorite of all time is Kiana's Flex Appeal. She was one of the ladies that helped make women have muscles acceptable in the mainstream world. For you Kiana fans out there, she's on ESPN Classic every weekday morning (Monday-Friday) at 7am Eastern/6am Central.

As far as who could have a show of their own? Here's what I posted on Siouxcountry when I brought up the same topic eons ago:

Jennifer Gates: inspiration to mommies everywhere.
Christine Pomponio-Pate: see Jennifer. Plus she's part Italian. I could see her as the "Italian Kiana Tom". LOL.
Julie Shipley-Childs: a cancer survivor who overcame a good deal to be a top star in the fitness world.
Elanie Goodland: a mom and grandma and looks INCREDIBLE! If that doesn't say "inspirational", I don't know what does!
Adela Garcia: An inspiration...and who doesn't like Latinas?

Click
here to view the entire discussion I brought up several months ago on the same board.

Do you have any suggestions? Leave a comment below.


Here's the results for last month's Poll of the Month:
I asked After a year in effect, do you consider the new figure guidelines a success or failure? 66% of you said that it was a failure, while 33% said that it was a success. Agree? Disagree? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.

This month's question is: Do you have high hopes for the bikini division? Personally, if there anything like the overall winner of the Arnold Amateur (Ali Sonoma), then I think it's gonna be a nice addition to the NPC and IFBB. But that's just my opinion.

Oh yeah...HAPPY APRIL, EVERYONE!!!

No comments: